E-two Program is a non-invasive, non-surgical, and FDA approved treatment which reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and scars by using radio-frequency energy. Bipolar radio frequency combined with heat energy technology is utilizing effectively by placed into the dermis (the inner skin layer) where it can produce a significant effect on collagen stimulation with minimal disruption of the epidermis (the outer skin layer). E-two Program results in a unique combination of skin rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction with less downtime. It has been proven to be an excellent treatment of acne scars. It can treat a range of skin conditions and skin types safely, including darker skin type.
What benefits can I expect?
- Less visible acne scars
- Smaller pores
- Reduction of fine lines and less wrinkles
How often should I do the treatment?
- The number of required sessions is about 3 - 5 treatments depend on each patient’s condition
- About four weeks apart between each treatment.
After treatment care
- For at least 3 days after treatment, do not use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), or anything perceived as “active” skincare.
- Use a sunscreen with SPF of 30 or higher.
- Avoid sunlight for 1 - 2 weeks.
- If you experience any unusual pain, swelling, scarring, or other issues, please do not hesitate to contact our clinic.