Dermabright is a laser program that uses the Q-switched Nd: YAG 1064nm laser a long-wavelength laser that has the ability to penetrate the skin down to the dermal layer. It enhances collagen production and assists in reorganizing them for healthy-looking skin without damaging the epidermis.
Clinically proven results:
- Melanin level is reduced resulting in a brighter complexion
- Skin becomes clearer with less blemishes and dark spots
- Collagen production is enhanced and pores become smaller
- Less wrinkles and fine lines
Duration of treament:
Only 20 - 25 minutes per session.
How often should I repeat the treatment?
Initially once every 1 to 2 weeks. Then reduce to once a month to maintain results. Intervals between treatment depend on each patient’s skin condition and will be determined by the physician.
After treatment, patients are able to resume normal activity, including cosmetic applications. Avoid direct sun exposure to prevent recurring of dark spots.
Dermabright is only available at the following branches:
- Central Bangna, 5th Fl.
- The Mall Bangkapi, 1st Fl.
- Siam Square (opposite of Siam Discovery)
- PKS Laser Clinic, Siam Paragon (North Zone), 3rd Fl.
- The Mall Ta Pra, 2nd Fl.
- Central Rama 2, 3rd Fl.
- Mega Bangna, 1st Fl.
- Central Chonburi, 1st Fl.